Our very first client renovation.
Luna was a three-month full renovation, starting from skin removal. Luna received a shell-off frame repair prior to our work. This caravan received a custom electrical design and installation, along with a complete custom design and build, with barn wood countertops, locally sourced Elm wood dining table, penny tile shower with bench, built in shelving, and a glass partition.
- Propane Oven and Induction Cooktop
- Undermount Refrigerator
- Copper faucets and sinks
- Nature's Head Composting Toilet
- Onboard Bath with Custom Built and Tiled Shower with Plexiglass window partition
- Full-Size Dresser, Desk, Custom/Self-Made Barnwood Countertops and Cabinetry
- Propane Water Heater
- Easy-to-Access Storage, Custom Linen Cushions with Natural Latex Foam and Down-Alternative
- AC + DC power, lighting, and outlets
- Smart Tiles kitchen backsplash
- Custom converting dining table
- Aluminum-crafted replacement endcaps
Costs & Timeline
Client has chosen to keep their budget private.
April 1, 2017 - June 30, 2017